Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Student Edublogs Challenge - WARNING!

I know we are on break, but if you do not have a recent post on your Kidblog by Saturday, March 30th, you will be removed from the Edublogs Challenge! 

Because you are working alone, we are a little behind in the challenges, but here is a recent one that you could do yourselves. I look forward to seeing how creative you can be!

  • Post about a passion (something you LOVE to do, make, play, share...)
  • Post about 10 dream jobs
  • Add tags and categories to all your previous posts - go to Edit Post then think what your post is about and add that word - like Bones, projects, artwork, social studies etc
  • Add links to your blogroll - like a link to your Youtube Claymation project, or the Chorus video
  • Post about a special event - what's going on in Reno, or around the world that interests you?
  • Research a famous person - tell us about him or her. What makes or made them famous?
  • Leave comments on other blogs using the special codes from Mrs Yollis’ blog - her blog is listed on the right sidebar of our Blogging Along homepage.
Challenge with number 10
I have just finished washing my clothes and found one sock that is now full of holes. I can’t use it as a sock, but list 10 other ways I could use the sock.
Finally, if you visit my Kidblog page, there is a list of very very cool sites to visit and try to use. You might need an e mail to sign up for some of them, but they are all free. Explore, then use them and share what you found! You can still log in to Voki, and remember Wimp me or Clay me? They were fun...




So much to try, and you have SO MUCH TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment